Financial Representative Position
Is your new career everything you thought it would be? Were you promised independence and now you find yourself being monitored? Were you told to build relationships and now being told to push products? At The Woody Financial Group, a general agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY 10004, we expect and reward forward thinking and creativity. If you’re interested in developing a certain market, you can. If you are interested in gaining new knowledge and experience, we’ll help. As a Woody Financial Group Financial Representative, it is up to you to define your financial career any way you want, and it is up to us to provide you with the tools and support you need to truly have it all.
Successful Woody Financial Group Financial Representatives have a passion about people and their financial betterment. They cultivate relationships easily and thrive on them. You’ll need four key personality traits as a Guardian Financial Representative:
- The DRIVE to be an entrepreneur, to stay motivated, to contribute to your clients’ wealth and happiness
- The POISE to weather the ups and downs of owning your own business (it takes 3-5 years to build any business, including this one)
- A SOCIABILITY that transcends stereotypes, yet is targeted to a specific client that you define
- An AUTHENTICITY that shows itself in your own belief in, and ownership of, the products and services you are providing
- Provide sound financial recommendations to help insure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement said recommendations.
- Act as an advocate for your clients; commitment to enhance, enrich and serve client base.
- Learn and implement existing client resource tools, and employ cutting edge financial strategies to grow and develop long lasting, value based client relationships.
- Commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire above average skill and knowledge of all financial products and services where applicable to changing economic conditions and market shifts.
- Expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within a targeted market niche.
- Learn best selling skills practices and/or willingness to improve/develop existing sales skills
Education and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial minded with a strong work ethic
- Desire to help others manage and achieve financial security
- Highest level of integrity, ethics & trustworthiness
- Above average communication skills including great presentation ability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a focus in identifying problems and developing solutions
- Affinity for education and professional development
- Goal oriented with a commitment to personal growth
- Willingness to obtain certain recognized industry professional designations as a commitment to professional development
Have or will secure a series 6, series 7, and series 63 as well as State Life and Health Exams
For more information, on the opportunities available at The Woody Financial Group, please contact:
Michael J. Quatela
The Woody Financial Group
14670 S. Harrison Street, Olathe, KS 66061