We believe every women should have a career that satisfies her heart, bank account and entrepreneurial spirit. So along with our products, support and resources, Guardian also provides female Financial Representatives with a breadth of programs, seminars and materials to educate and support you.
Our career track for female Financial Representatives has three cornerstones:
- Learning: our learning environment includes online and classroom training, workshops and conferences and continuing education opportunities
- Networking & Affiliations: Our culture emphasizes cooperation among peers, not internal competition. Our annual Women’s Leadership Summit is a forum for the women of Guardian to share best practices and develop relationships with peers.
- Those who partner with Guardian are often immediately teamed with a veteran mentor who sees them through their early work with clients’ short-term and long term financial goals. They walk clients through many aspects of planning: investments, and insurance and some grow to specialize in retirement and estate planning, funding for college and general investment options.
Some facts about a career in financial services:
- A recently published Money.com and Salary.com survey of best jobs in America reported that Financial Guide was rated number three, only bested by a software engineer and college professor. Those surveyed considered their job growth, pay and stress levels.
- U.S. News and World Report listed the position of financial planner as one of the twenty hottest professions for the future since baby-boomers marching into middle age with an array of investment choices will create a drastic demand for financial planning professionals not to mention the majority of the boomers are women.
For more information on these programs and opportunities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org