The Woody Financial Group assists individuals, their families, and business owners in gaining control of their financial futures. Applying our unique planning methodology, your Woody Financial Group financial associate will analyze the broad scope of your life situation and create a unified plan designed to not only meet your needs but also fulfill your dreams.
Individual, Family, and Business-Owner Planning Services include:
The following are some of the concerns that The Woody Financial Group can answer for individuals, families, and business owners:
- What is the smartest way to pay for my children’s college education?
- Am I putting enough away for retirement? Will I have to compromise my current lifestyle?
- How can I gain more control over my financial situation, while paying less in taxes?
- How do I position my stock options into usable wealth?
- How can I protect my family in the event I or my spouse become disabled? or die?
- How do I sell my business and enjoy retirement, while still leaving a legacy for my children and grandchildren?
- Can you help me and my partner implement a business succession plan that addresses disability and/or death in a mutually beneficial way?
- How can I better translate business success into personal wealth?
All the planning in the world won’t help a family that is unprepared to face some of life’s harshest challenges; disability, illness, an untimely death. The Woody Financial Group will help your family prepare to replace lost income under any circumstance, including other potential wealth-eroding factors such as inflation and taxes.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have peace of mind knowing that you have prepared a legacy for those you love and the causes you support? Protection and planning for your heirs, estate tax planning, trust establishment and charitable giving are just a few of the issues with which The Woody Financial Group will help you with.
Everyone wants a “comfortable” retirement. But wouldn’t it be better to have a plan capable of achieving results beyond comfort? We will help you maximize your retirement income to live the life you’ve always wanted.
Key Employee Insurance
Would the loss of the business owner or top management greatly affect your company’s bottom lines? The Woody Financial Group can arrange programs to indemnify your company and protect its assets in the event of partner death or disability, or the unforeseen loss of a key employee.
The Woody Financial Group works with many family-owned and small businesses to help them plan for business continuity and prepare for challenges that might interfere with that plan, i.e., taxes, legal fees, and family discord.
Chances are you insure your car, your home, your health – even your business property. Your ability to earn an income is one of your most valuable assets. Is it adequately protected? Few people fully appreciate the staggering risks that a disability presents: lost income, reduced ability to accumulate retirement funds, and the potential for enormous medical expenses.
It happens more often than you'd imagine:
- Just over 1 in 4 of today's 20 years-old will become disabled before they retire.1
- Over 37 million Americans are classified as disabled; about 12% of the total population. More than 50% of those disabled Americans are in their working years, from 18-64.2
- 8.8 million disabled wage earners, over 5% of U.S. workers, were receiving Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits at the end of 2012.3
- In December of 2012, there were over 2.5 million disabled workers in their 20s, 30s, and 40s receiving SSDI benefits.3
1. U.S. Social Security Adminstration, Fact Sheet February 7, 2013
2. U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2011
3. U.S. Social Security Administration, Disabled Worker Beneficiary Data, December 2012
Because many of today’s investors are seeking a single point of contact for their financial needs, we can help provide the solution through a broad array of quality products and services that include:
* Guardian, its subsidiaries, agents or employees do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult with your attorney, accountant, and/or tax advisor for advice concerning your particular circumstances.
- Listed and OTC Equities
- Fixed Income Trading (Corporate, Municipals, Treasury, and Agency Securities)
- Options (Index and Equity)
- Mutual Funds (Load and No-Load
- Variable Life Insurance and Variable Annuities
- Unit Investment Trusts, Real Estate Investment Trusts and Limited Partnerships
- Margin Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Fee-based Account Services